Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

About Us

Welcome to my blogs!

“The size of your success is measured by the strength of your desire;
the size of your dream; and how you handle disappointment along the way.”


Hello world,
My name is Michael the guy behind the era29 blog.
Im a New blogger or publisher , i wish someday to be one of a Professional Blogger, Yes i really hoping that. lol... maybe i need more time, more effort and more, more things to know..


Im new here in blogosphere (the virtual world), I Love blogging coz here you can express yourself, you learn more and you feel happy when you help someone by giving him information.

From Now my blog will act as a basic guides & directories in making money online, as simple motivator, some tutorial and some graphics layout & comments and a way for me to keep track of my online business venture. So lets start this off with some basic background information for those of you who are interested.

I’m a 23-year old from the beautiful archipelago Philippines.
I pretty much grew up here for most of the life I can remember.

My future plan is to having & operate my own server, to build more site with different categories and aspect, friendship community, and offer some services like hosting, banner creator, and web designer/developer. When you dream, dream BIG...

So right now I run a couple of blog site in my spare time. It gets very difficult juggling full time work, a part time online-business and a social life. But somehow I manage its simple becoz the magic of inspiration, my daughter & also my wife.
I like to think I’m successful in my online adventures. I started making sites or blog for money in March 2008. It’s an amazing feeling when you first realize you can make money online. $1 a day back then put a smile on my face. I’ve come a long way since then.

As the days go on, I will try to update this site at least several times a week. I might post about things happening at my real life, or the progress of my internet ventures.
It’s best to let sites sit and mature.

That’s pretty much it.
If you want to know more about me, check out the Personal category on the blog.

& Until next time,

Take Care






This Site Is Member Of;



Blog Directory
Business Blog
Blog Directory

Show off your blog
Blog Review


Comments :

1
Home Based Business and Jobs List said...
on 

Nice Blog Dude! Keep posting!

My sig is my other blog. The first one is http://outsourcing-jobs.blogspot.com

Thanks for the visit.

Post a Comment

 

Support this Blog

If you have found this site useful please consider making a donation. It will ensure that I can continue to work on it and update information. Thank you.

Be My Friends

Recent Comment